- It’s Called May Day, Not Loyalty Day: The Continued Subversion of a Day for Worker Solidarity
- Click on image below to go to article.
- 3/25/17 – Huffington Post: Bernie Sanders, Top Progressives Announce New Medicare-For-All Push
- 3/8/17 Taking on the Wall Street Democrats – by Andy Seles, Chair of Our Revolution Southern Oregon [Reprint of Op-Ed Ashland Tidings, Feb. 2017]
The Obama/Clinton faction’s recent selection of Tom Perez (who is pro-TPP, against single-payer health insurance and opposed to tuition-free state universities) as Democratic National Committee Chair over Bernie Sanders’ choice of Keith Ellison sent a clear message to all democrats that the DNC (the committee that coordinates strategy for Democratic candidates throughout the country for local, state, and national office) will be under control of the same Wall Street Democrats who conspired, under former chair Wasserman-Shultz, to thwart Bernie Sanders’ nomination…(Continue reading).
- 1/28/17 Court Temporarily Blocks Parts Of Trump’s Syrian Refugee And Travel Ban –
- It’s Our Revolution And Its On the Move! – by Jim Hightower, one of the founders of Our Revolution organization